What can MGO Leisure Wear offer you?
MGO offers you “Higher Returns” through optimum cooperation!
Mongo is the ideal brand for adding synergy and style to your shop. In these changing times, more and more customers want to start off with accessible products or make changes to agreements that are already in place. This used to be a problem, but…
it is now quite simple thanks to a new formula and wide range of options. Every trader can now upgrade or downgrade with us depending on capacity and available resources. This flexibility is a truly modern trend and a refreshing change within the clothing industry.
We also make sure that the contents of every formula – and what will or will not receive – are perfectly clear. And we explain what can be added on a modular basis if you eventually decide to expand the Store, while preferring to retain your chosen formula. Even that is possible.
To us, it is very important to be clear and straightforward. Quality is obviously our main driving force, so you can count on excellent support when it comes to retail and aftersales service.
We would love to meet you to discuss all the options and your own specific requirements.
Please contact us for obligation-free information and inspiration.
- The Casual Outdoor brand that is ideal for people who love quality and feel a bond with outdoor living and nature.
- Industry leader in the Netherlands in the field of distinct, rustic outdoor clothing and accessories.
- Own design and production within Europe.
- Supplies its products from stock.
- Has many years of experience in furnishing successful local and foreign ‘Concept Stores’.
- Provides a comprehensive formula with various entry levels and numerous growth opportunities.
- Offers year-round favourable margins.
Three shopping concepts
Mongo Leisure Wear boosts sales by adding style and expression to your range.
Large garden centres & pet shops
Horse-riding & outdoor living shops
Exclusive fashion and country living shops & boutiques
What Mongo stockists say
Jessica Westhoff – De Boer Dier & Ruiter
Jan Pletsers – Intratuin Maastricht
Mark Bruil – Tuincentrum De Bosrand Wassenaar